Pasta is a traditional food in Italy. Generally, it is a simple dish. Pasta is good for health. It is so yummy and healthy food for all. It helps us to full-fill our Carbohydrate absences. Carbohydrate makes’s you fat. So easy to cooked pasta at your home.
Let’s see how to cook pasta at home:
- ½ cup oil
- 1 Tablespoon garlic
- 1 cup chicken breast
- Black pepper
- 1 cup different vegetables
- 1 cup pasta sauce or Tomato sauce
- 2 cup pasta
- 3 cup boiled water
- Take a frying pan then place it on a stove.
- 2 minute later give ½ cup oil on this fry pan.
- Give 1 tablespoon garlic.
- Then mix chicken breast. Fry, it spent 5 minutes with some salt and black pepper.
- Give all vegetable on fry and mix it.
- After 5 minutes give 1 cup pasta sauce or Tomato sauce. Then mix it randomly.
- Mix 2 cup uncooked pasta with this.
- Give 3 cups boiled water and cooked it for 15 minutes.
- Check salt and overall taste.
- Lastly Mix Cheese layer.
Spending just 20 minutes you can easily be cooked this very yummy and tasty food. Cook this food hopefully it will be very tasty.
Eat pasta during evening snacks time. Also, you can give pasta to your baby’s tiffin. You can eat pasta before your daily exercise. Pasta helps to supply Carbohydrates to your body for your yoga session.
You can add pasta pre and post GYM meals. It helps you maximize your muscle building. You can eat it every day or weekly 5 days for building your good muscle.
If you are active in your diet then simply reduce carbohydrate related food at lunch and dinner.