Skin cancer is the most common disease. Skin cancers are cancer that is born from the skin. Due to the development of abnormal cells that have the ability to spread the body. There is three type of skin cancer. Ultraviolet radiation from the sun is the main cause of skin cancer.
Symptoms of Skin Cancer:
There are many signs of skin cancer. Here are some common types of skin cancer symptoms.
- Usually present as a raised, smooth, pearly bump on the sun-exposed skin. Small blood vessels on the body.
- An open or incited wound that won’t heal.
- Any change in the size, color, shape of a moleskin growth.
- Outlook of a shiny pink, red, pearly, or translucent bump.
- Patient, scaly red patches with irregular borders that may bleed easily.
- A raised reddish patch of skin but is usually not painful.
- A raised growth with a rough surface which is indented in the middle.
Who is at risk:
- Whose skin take over UV rays found in sun.
- After the age of 40.
- Having a family of skin cancer.
- Having a fair skin.
- People with light (blonde or red) hair and blue or green eyes.
- Use of tanning booths.
- People who had at least one severe sunburn early in life.
Skin Cancer Treatment:
Surgery: Depending on the type, and cancer stage, surgery may be used.
Radiation Therapy: Radiation therapy reduces on radiation to destroy the cancer tumor. It has some side effect like as hair loss, skin irritation, and damage gland.
Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy uses drugs to kill cancer cells. It also highly toxic and side effects.
Targeted Therapy: Targeted therapy is a basically a form of Chemotherapy. It based on targeted specific cancer cells.
Immunotherapy: Immunotherapy uses the patients own immune system. It helps to fight cancer. It works better from other cancer therapy.
Avoid sun ray between 10 am to 4 pm. Cover up your skin with clothing, hat, and UV-blocking sunglasses. Do not burn.