Hair fall is a common problem faced by most of the people through the year. But it becomes worst during the winter season. Like our skin, our scalp and hairs become dry in winter which triggers the chances of developing dandruff, dryness, itching. Dry hair is naturally prone to breakage and increases hair fall.
Here are some home remedies to prevent hair fall during winter is given below:
1. Egg White and curd paste:
- Take three eggs white in a bowl; add 2 tablespoons of fresh curd. And mix them.
- Add Shikakai powder with the mixture
- Gently apply on the scalp then leave it for 30 min.
- Wash off. ( You can repeat it once in a week)
2. Onion and Honey:
- Take an onion and cut it into two pieces. Take one piece and make it into the smooth paste.
- Mixed two tablespoons of honey and mixed it to onion paste.
- Apply generously to the scalp and leave it for 15 min then wash it off with tepid water.
(To prevent hair fall you can use this process twice a week)
3. Neem Leaves juice:
- Neem leaves
- Boil fresh neem leaves in water until it reduces half of its quantity.
- Wash your hair and scalp with this water mixture.
- Repeat this process once or twice a week regularly to prevent hair loss.
4. Aloe vera juice and neem paste:
- Aloe Vera
- Neem leaf powder
- Amla oil
- Extract juice from aloe vera and add neem leaf powder to this juice.
- Add few drops of amla oil to the aloe vera-neem mixture.
- Gently apply to scalp and hair. Leave it for 30 min and wash off your hair.
Repeat it twice a week.
Apply the remedies on a regular basis. Don’t let hair fall make your winter gloomy and dull.